One of the quickest ways to enter an order in Web Console is through the rapid order entry page. The following is a step-by-step guide to using the rapid entry page.
- Please note that your account number must contain 6 digits. For example, if your Account number 190 you would need to enter it as 000190.
- Once logged in, click on the "Orders" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Orders | Create" sub-tab.
- Select "Create an empty order"and click the "Continue" button.
- On the next screen in the "Type / Status" field click on the "Set to Cart" link to make your new order the default order into which products are placed. You may also enter a description for this order on this page if needed.
- Click on the "Orders | Rapid" sub-tab.
- Move your cursor to the first "Product Code" box.
- At this point you can begin entering item numbers and quantities using the "tab key" to move between the fields. Please note that all item numbers must contain 6 digits. For example, if you are ordering item number 190 you would need to enter it as 000190.
- If you need to lookup an item click on the [ ... ] link to the left of the current product code field. Type the beginning of the description and press the "enter key" to search.
- Once you have all items entered you click the "Validate" button to fill in the descriptions. Invalid item numbers will display in red text "Product Not Found." Any invalid item numbers must be corrected or deleted or the entries will not post to the current order.
- When ready you may click the "Order" button to add the items to your current order which will display the current order. If after clicking the order button you are not taken to the current order and still see the rapid entry screen, there are invalid items that will need to be corrected or deleted. (Note: If you click on another page before ordering and clearing the rapid entry screen, the rapid entry screen data will be lost.)
- From that screen you may either click on the "Orders | Rapid" sub-tab to return to the Rapid entry page or...
- Click the "Confirm" link to submit your order. The "Type" will change from "Entry" to "Pending" and an invoice number will be appended to the order number.
There are a limited number of Item Number and Quantity blocks on the Rapid Order Entry Page. When the page is full, "Order" the items then return to the Rapid Order Entry Page to enter the remainder of your order.
When entering an order through the rapid entry page you are not limited to only rapid entry. It is possible to order from the Product Catalog by clicking on the "Products" tab and the "Order" sub-tab.
Click on the "Products" tab and the "Promotions" sub-tab to browse current promotions. From the "Promotion" page, you can click on the "Product Description" to order an item.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to click "Confirm" after you have finished entering your order or it will not be submitted to our order system.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us with any problems that you may have while using Web Console. For immediate help during business hours call customer service at 800-686-2639.